[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Problem with licenseFile JBoss ON

Blomman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 05:47:39 EDT 2007

Hi all!

Iam a Newbie on JBoss and have installed JBossOn.
Now im trying to start accessing JBossON and are asked to browse for a licensefile.
I have fetched the file from https://network.jboss.com where i have an account with out any problems.

But when im trying to upload it inte JBossOn im getting this error:

"Warning: Error reading license expiration: Error: software license validation failed. Please contact support to resolve the issue."

I have tryed diffrent files, rename it etc etc etc...I have tried everything!

Im running JBossOn on a SLES 10 xen.

Please help this newbie!

/Blomman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044625#4044625