[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Repackage, Redploy, RSI!

PCampbell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 05:58:14 EDT 2007

I know this is probably an FAQ, I did search for it, but nothing.

If I'm developing a web app in JBossIDE every time I make a change to anything, be it JSP CSS or Servlet I have to
Run Packaging
Redploy
Tap my fingers on the desk for a few seconds
Switch the browser
Test

Is there a reliable way to keep the deployed copy in sync while you work, without having to remake and redploy the war file?  Even if it's just for JSP/HTML/CSS changes?

I tried using an exploded WAR file, but it didn't seem to make any difference.

Cheers

Paul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044626#4044626

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044626