[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - struts config and message properties files

venni2007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 11:23:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using JBoss 2.0.4 IDE and JBoss App server 4.0.5. Where do i need to keep my struts-config.xml, ApplicationResourses.properties and MessageResources.properties files in my web project. I am trying to deploy my project as EAR file on app server, but i am getting these message in the server log. Eventually when i run app on web browser then i am getting the page not found error.

10:15:52,243 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/PmoWeb, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp44585PmoEAR.ear-contents/PmoWeb-exp.war/
10:15:52,524 INFO  [PropertyMessageResources] Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.util.LocalStrings', returnNull=true
10:15:52,524 INFO  [PropertyMessageResources] Initializing, config='org.apache.struts.action.ActionResources', returnNull=true
10:15:53,524 INFO  [PropertyMessageResources] Initializing, config='PMOMessageResources', returnNull=true

Thanks in advace...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044713#4044713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044713