[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Parameter passing for page action

milli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 14:10:52 EDT 2007

Thanks Christian for your response. I did search before posting but couldn't find an answer to my question. Anyways I did another search for your posting. Were you referring to this post http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044391?  Either it does not answer my question or I don't get it.

Could you please me know how I can make #{categoryAction.category} (from home) available in category.xhtml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044769#4044769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044769