[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Webservice deployment error with JbossWS

trivedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 14:12:17 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am using jboss4.0.4GA and jbossws-1.0.4.GA. I am doing wsdl first approach. using jaxws I generated java classes. when i deploy the war into jboss, it is throwing the following WARN..

23:31:08,656 WARN  [SchemaTypeCreator] JAX-RPC does not allow collection types skipping: java.security.cert.CertPath.certificates
23:31:08,671 WARN  [SchemaTypeCreator] JAX-RPC does not allow collection types skipping: com.gehcit.platform.ws.types.docreg._1.FindDocumentsQuery.availabilityStatus
23:31:08,687 WARN  [SchemaTypeCreator] JAX-RPC does not allow collection types skipping: com.gehcit.platform.ws.types.wrapper._1.CodeListCriteria.matchValues
23:31:08,687 WARN  [SchemaTypeCreator] JAX-RPC does not allow collection types skipping: com.gehcit.platform.ws.types.docreg._1.FindDocumentsResponse.documentInfo
23:31:08,703 WARN  [SchemaTypeCreator] JAX-RPC does not allow collection types skipping: com.gehcit.platform.ws.types.docreg._1.GetAffinityDomainsResponse.affinityDomain

Its basically removing the collections that has been generated from the jaxb compiler. when i see my wsdl (ie generated one), these fields are missing from it, let me know what should i do?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044771#4044771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044771