[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss WSRP consumer and file uploads

superfilin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 15:37:50 EDT 2007

Hello, Chris!

Links are created using Apache Beehive NetUI tags on BEA producer part. The forms are created using the same tags. But it is not really important here.

When consumer calls WSRP getMarkup method, as far as I understand WSRP, the link is rewritten by BEA WSRP Producer using the URL template provided by JBoss WSRP consumer.

As far as I see the links are created in similar way as form parameters e.g. encoded using JBoss namespace prefix.

Best regards,
Andrey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044795#4044795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044795