[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Configuring JBoss to interact with WebsphereMQ on Window and

bholzer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 16:46:30 EDT 2007

Does anyone know if configuring these 2 products to interact is different for a Windows environment vs a Unix/Solaris environment?

I have an app that is working perfectly on my PC but when we deploy to our Unix/Solaris machine, we continue to get the following Exceptions being thrown during JBossAS startup and when deploying the application

javax.jms.JMSException: Error creating the dlq connection: wsmq not bound

javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create
a session: javax.resource.spi.CommException: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
 wsmq not bound

Any help appreciated

Brian Holzer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044811#4044811