[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Force OnChange with selectDate selection

james_hays@mac.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 18:09:33 EDT 2007

Sure, it can be done that way.  It'll just two listeners attached to my code instead of one.  It's a fine way of doing it.

I'm guessing you see the input field and calendar popup or suggestion box as separate components tied together.  That's certainly how you have to use them in seam.

I see the inputfield and calendar popup as one component and as such would like to use it that way.  I can't have one without the other, so why keep them separate?  Same with a suggestionbox.  I can't have a suggestionbox without an inputfield, so why are they separate?  That's for another thread though...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044836#4044836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044836