[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss WSRP consumer and file uploads

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 10 18:23:45 EDT 2007

Could you precise how the NetUI tags are integrated with the producer? More precisely, do they use PortletURL to generate the URLs?

As far as rewriting goes, there is no token for arbitrary parameters provided in the WSRP specification so I don't see how these parameters end up in the URL.

Could you provide the SOAP message exchange between BEA Producer and BEA Consumer in the case that you are interested in and doesn't work between JBoss Portal as a Consumer to BEA's producer so that I can see what's going on, please?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044840#4044840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044840