[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: submit on enter

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 06:35:38 EDT 2007

I could be wrong but I think seam finds the "nearest" command button and automagically presses that when you hit enter!
Shuffle the button round so that "submit" is nearest the password field.
Works for me!
(I have asked for a way of saying which I want the default button to be on a page with no luck so far so ask for that and it might get considered.

Basically set breakpoints on all handlers for you buttons/links and see which is being called when the user presses enter !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044938#4044938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044938