[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - what entity command for ms sql server 2005

RCQ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 08:41:54 EDT 2007

hi everyone

we use jboss 3.2.1, but on the pages for jboss 4, i find several possible entity commands.
http://www.ubookcase.com/book/Sams/JBoss.4.0.The.Official.Guide/0672326485/ch11lev1sec11.html

what would you use for ms sql server 2005 ?
(my identities are incremented by the database).

I tried already with
	  <entity-command
			  name="get-generated-keys" class="org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.jdbc3.JDBCGetGeneratedKeysCreateCommand" />

but that doesn't seems to work. (if i do getId in my code, it gives a classcastexception).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4044968#4044968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4044968