[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Forked processing in jBPM

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 11:09:39 EDT 2007

Task-scoped variables aren't relevant, because when the fork runs the task instances don't exist, so the fork can't push data to them then.

Process-scoped variables aren't relevant, because there may be multiple tokens executing the same transition from the fork with different data assigned to them.

So token scoping is the only thing that makes sense.  It looks like it should work - I just haven't done it.  From a static perspective, I think token-scoped variables look like they are process-scoped.  Since tokens are only created at run-time, this makes sense.

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045030#4045030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045030