[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Simple question with ajax4jsf

hstang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 11:32:33 EDT 2007

I have a simple requirement to display an input-textbox when a checkbox is selected using ajax4jsf.  There are other controls also in this form.  The problem I'm running into is when I select the checkbox, thereby calling the a:support event='onclick' reRender='displayTextbox', it would not work because other controls on the form is not passing validation properly (i.e. those with controls that has required='true').

How do I by-pass all those other validations on the form to simply just toggle displaying of my input-textbox?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045040#4045040

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045040