[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to deal with complex Action children (configInfoElem

jruud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 11:57:47 EDT 2007

Hi Ronald, you're correct in that my question is related to GPD 3.1 only (the complex structures are working for us in the 3.1 *engine*).

Issue GPD-78 deals with configInfoElements as well, but the problem there is that NO children (even non-complex ones) get added to XML adapters. Becuase of this no XML is created for the children, so this is likely a bug.

Back to the original topic, I haven't posted any bug report regarding complex Action children (yet), as I first was seeking some feedback/ideas about the feasibility of using ConfigInfoElement/ ConfigInfoElementDomAdapter to support complex Action children in GD 3.1 (hopefully that makes sense, if not please ask)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045053#4045053

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045053