[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - hostname

kuvera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 12:11:14 EDT 2007

My JBoss 4.2.0 CR2 is bound to address 0.0.0.0 because I need access from localhost, as well as from the internet. Actually I now have two such environments: a windows for development, and a linux for production.

I have EJB's deployed.

jndi.properties for the clients points to the FQ domain name of the server, on the standard port 1099.

Client program to EJB communication fails because RMI on the remote client obviously uses the server's simple one-word hostname instead of its FQDN. How do I get around this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045058#4045058

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045058