[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - deployment doc question

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 12:55:58 EDT 2007

The deployment doc http://www.jboss.com/products/jbpm/docs/deployment

Says:

anonymous wrote : jBpm in a j2se environment
  | This is the simplest deployment. This applies to e.g. a simple java main program, a unit test, a swing application, ...
  |
  | jBpm in a web application
  | install the jdbc driver on your webcontainer (or put it in the lib)
  | put the jbpm.properties in the WEB-INF/classes
  |
  | jbpm.core.jar
  | hibernate-2.1.1.jar
  | c3p0.jar
  | dom4j.jar
  | cglib2.jar
  | ehcache.jar
  | odmg.jar
  | commons-collections.jar
  | commons-logging.jar
  | commons-beanutils.jar
  | commons-lang.jar

Is this up-to-date?  Is there such a thing as jbpm.core.jar, or is that a name for the collection of other jars?  I have not found an "ehcache.jar" anywhere or an "odmg.jar".  I assume the jars go in the web-inf/lib dir?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045079#4045079

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045079