[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: troubles with decision conditions...

lachelt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 13:21:46 EDT 2007

I am having a similar behavior.  The first transition is always taken, regardless of what the condition is.  I've tried numerous different syntaxes as per other discussions I found on the forums:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=107096
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=107176

I'm using jbpm 3.1.4, so this is not an issue of it working once in 3.1.4 but no longer in 3.2.

Did you figure out why you are getting this behavior?

Here is my current version of the decision node.  The workflow always takes the rejected transtion, regardless of the value of approval.  If I swap the order of the transition, then it takes the approved transition (again regardless of the value of approval).

   <decision name="decision1">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045083#4045083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045083