[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - INFO [CachedConnectionManager] Closing a connection for you.

shadow_heart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 15:05:11 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

    I got this Info Message showing when I try to connect to MySQL DB, just using JDBC, and I was wondering if this will affect the performance of my application or it's just there because the configuration xml file setting.

    The message:

INFO  [CachedConnectionManager] Closing a connection for you.  Please close them yourself: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedConnection at 1e2ee3f
java.lang.Throwable: STACKTRACE...

    Using: JBOSS 4.2 RC2 + MySQL 5

    I will appreciate any advices or suggestions replied!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045104#4045104

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045104