[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: deployment doc question

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 15:58:58 EDT 2007

I assumed a doc would be relevant unless superceded by a newer version.  I guess there is no separate deployment doc for version 3.1, at least not listed at http://labs.jboss.com/jbossjbpm/docs/index.html.  What a surprise.

There is some deployment info in the 3.1 Users Guide.  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3/userguide/deployment.html#jbpmlibraries  Can we believe that the jars listed there are complete for the minimal deployment?  Where/what is jbpm-jpdl.jar?  Would that be the jbpm-3.1.4.jar instead? Oh well...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045121#4045121

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045121