[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: org.jboss.seam.core.Pages - parsing exception?

bulloncito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 17:12:12 EDT 2007

I'm getting

  | SEVERE: Error Rendering View[/index.xhtml]
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: org.dom4j.DocumentException: jboss.com Nested exception: jboss.com
  |         at org.jboss.seam.core.Pages.getDocumentRoot(Pages.java:836)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.core.Pages.parse(Pages.java:822)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.core.Pages.createPage(Pages.java:179)
  |         at org.jboss.seam.core.Pages.getPage(Pages.java:154)

... the weird thing is, first render of the page works, I can even refresh, but when I hit the login button, if authentication succeeds it throws that exception, when authentication fails it just rerenders index with login fields. It works nice on development server, production server has no dns way out :(

... I'm guessing it has something to do with that offline dtd validation. I'm running jBoss 4.0.5.GA with SEAM 1.2.1.GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045141#4045141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045141