[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM project, Eclipse, JBPM Library

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 20:40:36 EDT 2007

Thanks, those are very useful tips.  I'm just getting started with Eclipse after spending most of my time with JBuilder.

I'll check into attaching source to libs.  I've been adding projects instead to the build, for instance, the jbpm.3_BRANCH_3_1 project.  That seems to do what I expected, allows me to debug into jBPM, although I'm not completely clear on what Eclipse (or the plugin) does to the classpath when you add a project.  Now, when you want to add source, such as Hibernate source, to a library, isn't it a challenge to locate the corresponding source and identify all the folders, etc?

Here is another question I have:  usually the jars needed to compile are a subset of the jars needed to run an application.  If you're testing you code under eclipse, what is a good way to set it up so you can keep those two sets of libraries distinct?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045162#4045162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045162