[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problems with required fields ...

fabio.quimbay do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 11 22:40:37 EDT 2007

Greetings ...

I have a project with JBoss Seam and ADF, this project uses fields requireds in its xhtml's pages, for example:

  <h:inputText value="#{issue.summaryIss}"
  |                      label="#{messages['createIssue.summaryIss']}"
  |                      required="true">
  | 	<s:validate/>
  |   </h:inputText>

and, I use the tag <af:panelPage> ... In a form with this required field, I try to change to items the menu, but I can't do it, because the application show me a message validation in JavaScript: the field is required ... How can I solve this ? I need to navegate in the menu items, but I can't for the required fields .... Thanks, for your help.

--
fabio quimbay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045166#4045166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045166