[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Doubt regarding clinet side interceptor.....

PriyaP do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 12 01:17:39 EDT 2007

Thanks Brian,

I have a situation where the entire application is bundled within a single ear (the web and the ejb layer are part of the single ear) and deployed in Jboss.

Now since the no. of users has increased and due to performance issues, we have put 3 instances of jboss machines running with these ears. We are currently having another machine with Apache with mod_jk for load balancing and it works good.

Now,
1. Is it advisable to do ejb clustering (in addition to load balancing) here. (Because the web and the business layer are not clearly separated i.e., everthing is part of a single ear).

2. If its possible to do ejb clustering in this type of situation, will the performance be increased in any way, since I hope simply increasing the no. of beans in the stateless session bean would suffice in this situation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045173#4045173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045173