[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Load Templates from Database?

patrickr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 12 12:07:07 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Is there a way to load templates from a database? I don't have the possibility to write templates to a file because this only works with exploded archives. Still, I want to have some templating mechanism at runtime available.

I know that this question depends on the view technology. Looking at the Facelets documentation I see, that I can specify facelets.RESOURCE_RESOLVER and this might be a way. But maybe Seam already offers a feature like this.

Any thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045206#4045206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045206