[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - 2 Queue receivers can receive same number message from an De

geniusfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 12 13:41:05 EDT 2007

 I use the JbossMQ in Jboss4.02, i start 2 Queue receivers at same server, and listen on same destination on same Jboss server. But i found, one listener would acknoledge most of the message, the other is lazy. For example, i send 100 messages to this Queue. the 1st will get more then 80 messages, the 2nd only can get 20 message. Is't a right thing? What's the problem with my Jboss?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045213#4045213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045213