[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JbossAS crash on Eclipse using JbossIDE (blue screen)

cormet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 13 00:55:58 EDT 2007

Hi ALL,

I am new to Jboss framework. After reading the SEAM tutorial, I would like to try to use SEAM on my project with Jboss Eclipse IDE. However, I am having big problem when i try to start JBossAS from eclipse inside.

The error I got just a blue screen and then restart my computer. Here are the infomation that used: Eclipse 3.2.1, Jboss IDE for eclipse 2.0.0 Beta2.

Does anyone could help to figure this problem? or Should I use beta2 ide?
or switch to Jboss IDE 1.6GA?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045258#4045258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045258