[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to integrate jbpm in an exisiting Web Application ??

vipul.gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 13 06:12:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

Can someone help me in understanding how to integrate jbpm in a exisiting web application. i have tried some examples with the jbpm-server but now i want to integrate the whole thing in my webapp which is running on top of tomcat.

I want to add the task and process views(including the diagram and current state of the process as is shown in the sample app with jbpm starter kit) in my existing application.

Hopefully someone has some tips for me

Regards
-VG

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045276#4045276