[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Identity, rememberMe and autologin

monkeyden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 13 17:48:03 EDT 2007

Despite Christian's opinion of auto-login this is precisely what my requirements are.  I've been looking for a way to load the user record when identity.getIsRememberMe() returns true.  I put this code in my components.xml file in hopes that the autologin method would be called Seam Security discovered that isRememberMe was true.

<event type="org.jboss.seam.rememberMe">
  |     <action expression="#{loginAction.autologin}"/>
  | </event>

And the method:
public String autologin(){
  |     log.debug("Logging in by 'Remember Me'");
  |     return "";
  | }

Do I have to annotate the handle method with anything?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045310#4045310

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045310