[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Parsing error in forms

Riket44 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 04:27:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

I made à first form in which there is :

  |       <f:facet name="header">
  |         <h:outputText value="Tracking Number: "/>
  |       </f:facet>
  |       <h:inputText
  |           value="#{var['tracking number']}"
  |           converter="javax.faces.Integer"
  |           converterMessage="The quantity must be numeric." >
  |       </h:inputText>

In the following forms, i want to have a field in which the another user can see the value of "tracking number", so i did :

  |       <f:facet name="header">
  |         <h:outputText value="Tracking Number: "/>
  |       </f:facet>
  |       <h:inputText value="#{tracking number}" />

But when i try it on the jbpm console, i have an error on the second form which say :

/14/form.receive.xhtml @23,81 value="#{tracking number}" Error Parsing: #{tracking number}

I don't find which parsing error i've done... Thanks a lot for your help and sorry for my very bad english!!

R.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045368#4045368

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045368