[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Entity Bean CMP Tutorial Request

SKS do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 05:41:22 EDT 2007

Hello,
i'm trying to create my first Entity Bean CMP;

My configuration is:
jboss-5.0.0.Beta2.zip
JBossIDE-2.0.0.Beta2-Bundle-win32.zip
mysql-6.0.0-alpha-win32.zip
JDK1.6

I studied the JBossIDE-Tutorial.pdf and i can create session beans, but i can't find a similar tutorial for Entity Bean CMP. Some suggestion?
I have already read 2 books about j2ee, but i can't understand how to use the jboss IDE to create Entity bean CMP (expecially the XDoclet and other configuration file).

I'd like to use also 2 jars (external java program to access some legacy function) in my bean; how i can include them in the packaging?

Finally one of this jar require 2 file .dll (windows) or .so (linux) in the same working dir of the jar. Can i include them also?

I have alredy done a java (not j2ee) project with these jar and works fine but i can't understand how to include this files in a j2ee project.

Thanks in advance.
Andrea Consiglio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045392#4045392

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045392