[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging Locked Up

rtm333 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 08:32:10 EDT 2007

Hi Tim,

I sent the test program to you by e-mail.

I would have preferred to stick with Messaging 1.0.1 for the time being as we do not need clustering and have performed all our tests with this release. But as this seems to be a dead end, we have to reconsider.

Has stability and performance of 1.2.0 now reached a level comparable to 1.0.1?

On another thread (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=105371) I read about problems with 1.2.0 and the ServiceBindingManager. Has this been resolved? We are dependent on this to work, as we have to run several instances in parallel on the same hardware.

Many thanks,
Ralf Torsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045434#4045434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045434