[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Converation Design Pattern

emsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 09:24:49 EDT 2007

I have some problems making the Conversation work like I want to, this is loosely related to http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=108452.

I have a number of menu-alternatives each menu leads to wizard-like dialog structure with multiple levels of nested conversations.

Since users tend to do unexpected things I like to be able to pop all (sub-)conversations when the user selects a new item from the menu.

I seam to run across this kind of problem from now to then and I like an straight forward way to solve this with out having unused conversations hanging around.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045453#4045453

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045453