[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - @Filter example

anescu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 10:17:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

Is there a @Filter example for Seam??? I would need a working example to get me started, I looked at some Hibernate examples but I can't figure out how to integrate them in Seam (I know how to place the filter annotation on the entity but what else?).

Also, if the example can use some relations and/or variables from the context (for example filter entity A by the user that created them, and the value would be the currentUser, from the session context), that would be great.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045477#4045477

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045477