[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to Import an exiting .EAR file to JBoss IDE

tpickett do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 10:21:32 EDT 2007

Hi Marshall, I am new with JBoss and I am trying to run open source benchmark application DayTrader (http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC10/day-trader.html) on JBoss. I am able to run this application on WAS 6.1. Now I want to import this WebSphere working version in JBoss IDE, and do any possible changes to jboss.xml and jboss-web.xml to get it running on JBoss. Can you point me to tutorial/document which shows on how to import and work on already existing J2EE application. I have JBoss IDE setup done on Eclipse 3.1.2 and was able to create the tutorial application Fibo.ear.
Your any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bhushan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045479#4045479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045479