[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JbpmTaskInstance not released from memory

bentins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 10:44:15 EDT 2007

I have an enterprise application running with Jbpm 3.1.1. I have recently done some profiling work on it and encountered something I can't explain.

Every TaskInsatnce which I get by calling getTaskList on the taskMgmntSession is never released from memory. So I'm wondering who is holding these references and why? If it is some kind of cache why don't I get the same instances when I call the same list?

Any how I'd appreciate any ideas on this issue and how to expore it. Since in our enterprise system where people get hundreds of tasks a day and we have over a 100 users the memory will klog up rather quickly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045494#4045494

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045494