[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: First JBoss Seam book released

smithbstl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 12:19:58 EDT 2007

I skimmed the other book:"Beginning JBoss Seam: From Novice to Professional" from APress before "JBoss Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java EE" was released.  The APress book was pretty light on content.  It looks like it was just a rushed attempt to be the the first Seam book to market.  I would not recommend it.  I am glad Michael and Thomas held this book back in order to include some of the emerging features, makes it a more worthwhile read and will get outdated so fast.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045542#4045542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045542