[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - problem with EJBQL queries in JBoss 4.2.0 GA

triathlon98 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 14 12:22:05 EDT 2007

We were using the same queries in CR1, but with GA we get errors. Error messages like

  | 2007-05-14 16:34:25,285 ERROR [org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl] Error in named query: Weight.BlockedWeights
  | org.hibernate.QueryException: illegal attempt to dereference collection [dmweightbe0_.UNID_UOID.statusCause] with element property reference [reference] [SELECT o FROM org.ictrace.server.pm.DMWeightBean o WHERE  ( o.weightTime >= :weightTime ) AND ( o.declaration.species = :species ) AND ( o.statusCause.reference = :reference ) ]

The UNID_UOID referenced is the primary key for the table.
Is there a way to revert to the old behaviour?

Thanks for the help,
Joachim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045545#4045545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045545