[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Best Practise: Form / Confirm / Save | Getting current p

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 10:58:41 EDT 2007

You should use the CONVERSATION scope and use flushMode = FlushModeType.MANUAL in the @Begin annotation, then you can explicitly call entityManager.flush() if you want yo save the data, otherwise you can do anything with the data you want to edit while you conversation is active.

Regarding your second question, I don't understand what you want to do. Maybe if you explain a bit else, I can help you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045847#4045847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045847