[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam can't parse pages.xml without JBoss.com?

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 11:43:56 EDT 2007

Could not bring up my application this morning. Seam complaint it could not parse pages.xml in the first row, third column.

<!DOCTYPE pages PUBLIC
  |           "-//JBoss/Seam Pages Configuration DTD 1.2//EN"
  |           "http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages-1.2.dtd">

Coincidently, I was not able to access this forum at that time.

So the question is: How dependening on JBoss.com is Seam? Does Seam need Internet access (aka intranet application may not have access to outside network)?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045851#4045851

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045851