[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: XA Error Connecting to multiple Oracle XA Datasources

david.defrancesco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 12:04:52 EDT 2007

Thanks for the quick response!

I believe that you identified the problem. I verified via the JMX console that the isSameRMOverrideValue is not being set properly. The value appears as Null, even though I am setting it to false in the datasource xml file.

Do you know if this bug has been reported to JBoss?

Is there a workaround or alternative to creating a startup class or interceptor to lookup the Datasource MBeans at startup and change the attribute?

Thanks again for your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045860#4045860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045860