[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DVD Store (Online) Demo it does not work

stu2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 12:07:17 EDT 2007

When posting an issue, please include enough details for others to understand what you're seeing.

In your case, you should include at the very least:

version of seam
appserver version
what you did to cause the problem (startup or hitting a certain page)

Having said that, I just tested the dvd demo (from cvs on Jboss 4.2.0 - 1.2.1 is known to work on 4.0.5) myself and it's working fine.  I suspect you have an issue in your environment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045861#4045861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045861