[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.1.0.alpha3 questions

myarrow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 13:18:25 EDT 2007

Hello Keon

So I followed your suggestion, and am using
the jpdl-3.1.0.alpha4.  I am using this with
the 3.1.4 runtime but everything seems to be
working.

I have an actionHandler question, for which I have
not found a documentation answer:

Question:  In the actionHanderl Properties
dialog, is there a Config Type Field setter
dialog for setting "Fields" (which then are
represented in the processdefinition.xml with
something like the following:

  | <action class="org.test.MyAction">
  |   <city>Atlanta</city>
  |   <rounds>5</rounds>
  | </action>

Note: this is from jBPM Userguide 16.2.3.1
config-type field)

When I set an actionHandler Config Type to
"Field", I do not subsequently see a mechanism
for entering field names and values in the
action Properties dialog.   Is this correct or am
I missing something that allows me to set
the field-name / value pairs for an actionHandler?

I might rephrase my question to the following:
When a user is designing a workflow, how can
this user set actionHandler config-type Field
values (other than having to write XML into
the processdefinition.xml source) ?

Maurice Yarrow
SplashNote Systems
Santa Clara, California