[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - RichFaces + Seam?

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 14:07:26 EDT 2007

Does anyone else have problem using RichFaces' Data Table Scroller within Seam 1.2.1GA and richfaces-3.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar?

I am running into behavior such as DataModel being blanked out, DataModelSelection was not set, etc... while moving around the data table using the scroller. These problem only arised when I use the Data Table Scroller. No problem when I used just the RichFaces' Data Table.

If you know of a work around or solutions, please post them.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045897#4045897

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045897