[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Major Restructuring of this Forum Needed

mculpepper@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 15:40:38 EDT 2007

Yes, some maintenances work definately needs to be done on our forums.. I'll put it in my queue for this week.

The nighlty builds for JBossTools/RHDS are currently internal because we are still waiting on some legal clearance to open source the Exadel codebase. Our original estimate was to have nightlies and a release available for JavaOne, but unfortunately we weren't able to meet that goal. Once I have some more concrete news about the status of the licensing side of the equation, I'll be blogging about it. Stay tuned, we're hoping to have something soon.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045929#4045929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045929