[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message receiver connot reconnect after the messaging se

cresny do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 15:44:39 EDT 2007

The destination is not clustered.

As for the resource adapter, no, the remote client that this topic is about (see 1st message) is using a remote lookup for connection factory and queue.
If you mean, does the JBM instance use the resource adapter, then yes it does - the one in the exploded jboss-messaging.sar configured from the JBM distribution ant script.

I'm hoping I didn't confuse matters by mentioning mdbs. I only did so in contrast, because remote reconnect *is working* for the mdb container.
It's just our remote clients that are hanging when the JBM instance is restarted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045932#4045932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045932