[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Building and using the Graphical Designer from Source

jorell do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 17:41:56 EDT 2007

Hi
I've just gotten the GPD source and am having some issues. It builds fine but I dont see any of the context menus (like 'add action' when the user right clicks on a transition). I looked at the plugin.xml and the popupMenus and propertyPages extension point is commented out. If i 'un-comment' these extension points I do see the context menus and the property pages but I get an error when they open up :
Plug-in org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.ui was unable to load class org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.ui.properties.JpdlElementGeneralPropertyPage.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045959#4045959

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045959