[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: why

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 18:53:36 EDT 2007

Simon,

I admire your enthousiasm, but you should (imo) less ask why and do some investigation. If you follow the code of deployProcessDefinition() (which takes a parameter btw) you'll immediately get to the GraphSession.deployProcessDefinition(....) and surprise surprise... there is a session.save(processdefinition). I myself found that in less than 5 seconds... and opening a JbpmContext opens a session in a transaction if one is configured or already running. So you should still close the context and all is fine.

So the method is in the right place.....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045981#4045981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045981