[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception handling with @HttpError not working

susnet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 19:34:28 EDT 2007

If I put

  |  <exception>
  |     <end-conversation/>
  |     <redirect view-id="/pages/error/error404.xhtml">
  |       <message>Unexpected Failure. </message>
  |       </redirect>
  |   </exception>

in pages.xml, it does not work either. The exception just falls through and an ugly error message will be shown (if i'm not adding an errorpage for 500 in web.xml).

I have <core:init debug="false" .. in my components.xml.

I have searched the internet, read in this forum, read the seam manual 1.2.1 and I've spent several nights testing everything i can come up with but I can't get this to work. Please help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045989#4045989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045989