[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - DeploymentException: Failed to find .war in zipped .ear

isotope1145 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 21:28:46 EDT 2007

I am deploying an .ear to JBoss 4.0.5.  The .ear contains an exploded .war and a .jar with EJBs.   The exploded .ear deploys OK.  However, when I deploy the zipped (i.e. unexploded) .ear I get the following exception:
   org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Failed to find module file: aries-service.war

When I unzip the .ear, it deploys again fine.

Any ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4045998#4045998

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4045998