[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - What is com.sun.facelets.FaceletException: EL Expression Unb

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 16 02:10:23 EDT 2007

Hello,

I encountered an encrypted exception that I do not understand. My app threw an exception as followed:

anonymous wrote : com.sun.facelets.FaceletException: EL Expression Unbalanced: ... #{srchMgr.searchedQuote.dayChangePerc)
  | 	at com.sun.facelets.tag.AbstractTagLibrary$UserComponentHandlerFactory.createHandler(AbstractTagLibrary.java:237)

I know that I have #{srchMgr.searchedQuote.dayChangePerc) as my code is such:

@Stateful
  | @Scope(ScopeType.SESSION)
  | @Name("srchMgr")
  | public class SearchManagerBean implements Serializable, SearchManager {
  |     private TdQuote searchedQuote = null;
  |     public TdQuote getSearchedQuote() {
  |         return searchedQuote;
  |     }
  | }
  |

  | public class TdQuote implements Serializable {
  |     private String dayChangePerc;
  |     public String getDayChangePerc() {
  |         return dayChangePerc;
  |     }